Sunday, February 20, 2011

Twenty: Would you rather?



(Dress: Marshalls, Cardigan and Belt: J. Crew, Shoes: Blowfish)

Today was a beautiful day that we spent inside.  We opened all the windows, then I got to work cleaning the house while A was doing our taxes.  We both agreed we would rather be cleaning toilets than doing taxes, so I win.  Now our taxes are done and the house is (mostly) presentable for my parents to visit next weekend!

I put this on after the cleaning rampage just to run some quick errands.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love red and black together.

    -Elizabeth
    Girls Who Wear Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red dress looks perfectly mixable! Super smart to include it.

    And don't you LOVE it when you can open the windows BEFORE Spring???

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elizabeth and Molly!!! And yes this weather has been awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!