Sunday, February 6, 2011

Five and Six: Last day of football

(Shirt: Loft, Scarf: Old Navy, Jeans: J. Crew, Shoes: Blowfish)

 A and I went out to run errands and go to a wine tasting at a local store.  It was actually pretty warm because of all the rain we've had, so I felt ok without a jacket! 


(Shirt, Sweater: J. Crew, Pants: Banana Republic, Shoes: Blowfish)

Super Bowl Sunday!  Even though I don't really care about NFL football, (college football is where it's at for me) I get a little sad thinking of this day as the last football day of the year, until fall, anyway.  Plus, gotta love the commercials!  I decided to be a Steelers fan today, for no reason whatsoever, except that I could wear their colors wearing this outfit!  But, if the Packers win... to go home I can put on my sweater, and I'll be a Packer.  Easy and convenient bandwagon! 


I also wanted to show you what I made to take to the party we're going to.  Cookies!  And bacon-wrapped-jalepenos-with-cream-cheese.  Does it get any better than that?  Here's the recipe for the bacon things if you are interested! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! Those bacon wrapped jalapenos are so good! I like your outfits!

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy dog is so cute! Why kind is she/he? I'll second that Elizabeth...love those bacon wrapped jalapenos! Cute cookies too!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness those jalepenos wrapped in bacon look deeeelicious. i just recently was at a party where they served jalapenos stuffed with goat chseese and dates and wrapped them in bacon! yum yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!