Friday, February 4, 2011

Four: Everyday is a remix for me!

(Ruffle tank: J. Crew, Cardi: AE, Jeans: Banana Republic, Boots: Kohls)

This morning, A (that's my husband) asked me to check out his remix outfit of the day.  He then said, "Everyday is a remix day for me!" which is true because he really might not have 30 items he would pick.  He works in a marine microbiology lab so most of what he wears to work he knows will get ruined at some point.  But today he was going to judge a middle school science fair (awww) and he wanted to look decent. 

Bella told me she remixes her toys, deciding which will be the favorite of the day.  And unlike A, Bella definitely has more than 30 items (toys) to choose from!  She also had a message for you all today: 


Happy Friday everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. I love those boots. I have already resolved that when this 30 for 30 is over I'm going to get some. I hope you have a good Friday!

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your pictures with Bella are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I think Bella is the master of remixing!
    I like the color of your shirt...I was looking for something like that. Great colors today, so bright! Have a great Friday and en even greater weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tank! but of course I would... it is Jcrew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! ahh your dog puts a smile on my face every time! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!