Thursday, February 24, 2011

Twenty-four: Ruffles


(Dress: Belk, Shirt under dress: J. Crew, Cardigan and Belt: J. Crew, Shoes: Mudd)

Look at that grass getting greener!  I planned this outfit originally to wear with tights, but since I didn't get around to wearing it til the end of the month, it's now too warm for tights! 

I've never worn a shirt under a dress before so it's a first for me!  I really like how it turned out!

We have visitors in town this weekend so I'll probably be out of touch until the end of the weekend! 

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the ruffles peeking through, makes me wish i had included a ruffly shirt in my 30 for 30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah, ruffle city and an LBD. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!