Monday, February 7, 2011

Seven: Rushing

 (Skirt: Banana Republic, Tank and Cardigan: J. Crew, Tights: Kohls)


Ah, Mondays.  I will inevitably oversleep, have no outfit picked out, and be met with flat, do-nothing hair.  Not to mention have to re-pack my purse, my lunch, and find my phone. 

But Monday nights mean The Bachelor, my one trashy tv guilty pleasure.  So here's to making it til 8 o'clock, when I can snuggle with Bella and watch ridiculous "group dates" and tears over lost-forever soul mates.  Can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I really like those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute...nice to meet you. Thanks for joining the newbie party. Please follow my criteria and I will be back. You need to add my link and become a friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardigan! My dog think she needs to be in all my pictures too.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great little ruffle cardigan! you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Your cardigan is fantastic! And really cute shoes too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!