Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fifteen: Favorite Scarves


(Shirt: J. Crew, Pants: Loft, Scarf: Old Navy, Shoes: Steve Madden)

Back to reality today after a fun night in!  I would say the raviolis were a success!  Granted, we didn't eat until after 9, but they were edible and I didn't have to go the back-up plan route... some sort of lasagna with the ravioli components!  How about I save the details for an actual "kitchen" post.  My sister and I did name this blog with the intent to write about things other than the 30x30.  Still adjusting, I suppose.  And while I'm at it, I'll post about those amazing cupcakes tonight too! 

Did you notice Bella's scarf?  It's her Valentine's outfit.  She wore it last night and wanted to show it off today. 

4 comments:

  1. Now, don't you look fabulous (both of you) with your scarfs? Great photo :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love putting scarfs on my dog, but she always some how manages to wiggle out of them. I really like this color combo by the way!

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that scarf paired with your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cute scarf look for you and your doggy!! i love the little polka dots in your and your dog is so pretty in pink!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!