Thursday, February 17, 2011

Seventeen: And I'm wishin you JOY-OY!


(Shirt: Macys, Skirt: Banana Republic, Cardigan: J. Crew)

Annnnd happinesssssss.  My brain won't let go of Valentines!  I have had Whitney Houston in my head ALL day.  It's a good thing no one else can hear what I sound like singing inside my head because it is not pretty!  I  can hardly hold it in! 

On to the outfit... this polka dot shirt is one I hadn't worn before today (for the remix anyway).  I had big plans for remixing this piece but for some reason it's fallen by the wayside... only 12 outfits left so I better start wearing it! 

I am surprised I am feeling this way... but I kinda feel like I have more ideas for outfits left than their are days left.  I did not expect to feel like that at ALL.  Maybe it'll change before day 30. 


PS. Crazy how foggy it was this morning! 

PPS.  ANNNNDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-EEEE-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this outfit! The polka dots, the green cardigan, the grey skirt-- they all work great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i love the lyrics. great song! and great outfit, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this outfit. the colors, the poka dots... the expression on your puppy's face, perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that shirt a lot. Why have you kept it in hiding! That shirt/cardigan combo is very pretty.

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!