Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twenty-two: Punchy


(Sweater: J. Crew, Shirt: Macys, Jeans: Loft, Similar shoes)

Keeping with the "breaking the rules" theme, my sister and I had a conversation yesterday about her new shoes she got for a steal!  I got jealous of her shopping stories!  And then she went to Victoria's Secret to use her coupon for a free pair of panties.  I have a free coupon too but I have been trying to keep myself out of the mall so I haven't used it yet.  So I wondered aloud if using my free panties coupon would count as breaking the shopping ban.  She responded, "No way!  Besides, that's not a part of your 30 items anyway."

Haha!  Can you imagine if Kendi's rules had us including our under garments!  Hahaha I think I am getting remix-punchy at this point!

I really liked how this outfit turned out!  I can't believe I neglected my polka dots for so long during this remix!

4 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!