Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten: 20 More to go!


(Shirt and Cardigan: J. Crew, Jeans: Loft, Boots: Steve Madden)

Well, we're a third through the 30x30!  How are you all feeling so far?  I would say the hardest part for me has been no shopping.  I don't buy that much on a regular basis, but I love shopping.  It's been  hard to pass up deals that have popped up here and there.  But, it's all good, at the end of the month I will feel so accomplished!  I am determined to stick to it, and I can be pretty stubborn. 

This wasn't my favorite outfit ever, which surprised me when I put it on because I love all the separate pieces.  It was definitely one of those better-in-the-head outfits.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow (and another 19 days!)!!

See y'all tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I must say I really love how your dog is in all of your photos. Very cute! http://cupcakeadventures12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you said this wasn't your favorite outfit, but i really liked it :) the blue and green look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt with the sweater and pearls! It's so cute.

    http://girlintheridingboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about you, but I love it. Especially the plaid shirt and the necklace. And the dog. :)

    I'm at day 9 today...so far so good. I think the last 10 days are going to be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it feel so good to say its day TEN! I am basking in that number today...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute! I want to steal that cardigan. It looks so good on you.

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!