Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sixteen: No Tights!

(Shirt, Cardigan, Skirt: J. Crew, Belt: F21, Shoes: Steve Madden)

Woo hoo!  It was beautiful outside today!  It made it SO hard to sit inside for a full day of work!  A, Bella, and I went on a run around the neighborhood after work and lots of people were outside walking and running.  Such a nice time of year when everyone starts heading outside and enjoying the warmth. 

I loved this outfit today.  All J. Crew, so no wonder.  I pretty much want to wear this skirt everyday. 

And, here is Bella in her Australian scarf.  We got it for her in Australia (of course), and it has the Aussie flag on it.  I'm not sure what her expression means in this picture but it was too funny not to share!  

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit and I can relate to wanting to be outside all day! I am just waiting for the cold to come back and ruin the awesome weather we've been having.

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!