Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twenty-three: I just got a lot cooler...


(Shirt and Cardigan: J. Crew, Skirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Mudd???)

I got an iphone yesterday you guys!  I've never had a smartphone before and I am SO excited to have it.  Does anyone have any good (free) apps I should get? 

Also those black wedge shoes I wear a LOT are apparently not Steve Madden like I thought.  I looked at them for some reason a couple days ago and right there on the sole it says MUDD.  They are old shoes and the heel is wearing off but they fit my feet perfectly and they match with everything.  But just for you know, for full disclosure, these are not Steve Madden.  Oops! 

We're halfway through the week! 

2 comments:

  1. I love my iPhone. You'll have to get some fun games, like Angry Birds.

    Your dog is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! You look very chic.

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!