Monday, January 31, 2011

My Picks for the Winter 30x30 Remix

So without further ado, here are my 30 items!

 


I live in Florida where the beginning of February starts to hint of spring and temperature varies wildly between 70 degree days and even nights with lows in the twenties.  I love the heat so I cannot wait for it to get warm again!  But, I took the crazy weather into account when I chose my items, so I can be ready for really different types of weather.  I am trying to start wearing more skirts and dresses so I included more than I would normally wear. My gingham shirt is relatively new and I love it so I hope you won't get tired of seeing it!  Woo hoo!  I'm excited to see what I come up with and even more excited to see what you all put together! 

7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are coming upon spring, I cannot wait to see how you style for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picks are adorable! I especially like dresses! That red ruffled one is super cute! Happy remixing...I'm exited too :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't definitely relate to the picking for spring/winter weather. I live in Texas and yesterday it got up into the 70s with sun and today it is in the 40s with rain. I'm excited to see what you come up with for your first 30 for 30 outfit! And good luck!

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I love all your shoes, too... so fab!


    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I have that same J.Crew courdroy skirt, but where I live we need tights because its so cold and I can't find a good shade so I've yet to wear it. I look forward to see how you style it. I choose not to participate this 30 for 30, but look forward to the spring one when our weather is warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so many of your items, and I'm so excited to see how you remix all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous of all your J.Crew stuff. I need to shop there more!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!