Thursday, January 27, 2011

Must Love Dogs



Shirt, Target
Jeans, Hipslung from J. Crew outlet
Scarf, gift
Shoes, Shoe Station

This shirt is one  I am going to miss in the 30x30!  I might have to wear it again this weekend.  A new checkered shirt is taking its spot (I think) in my 30 items! 

I hope you guys like dogs.  This is mine, Bella.  She loves being in pictures with me, although she prefers her racquetball, stuffed squirrel, and treats to fashion.  I know this because she chews holes in any clothes I attempt to put on her, like a cute bandana or her football jersey.  I'm not a clothes on dogs person at all, but some items are irresistible!  It's a good thing her fluffy hair hides collars, or else I'd probably waste a lot of money on super cute collars for her!  You can expect to see her a lot in the future.  She sees me standing for a picture and comes running over without fail! 

Thanks for all the comments so far!  I love reading them.  Do any of you have pets you couldn't live without? 

3 comments:

  1. I love this shirt too! Can't wait to see what you have picked out for your 30for30 remixes :) I am going to be doing it again, but I have no idea what I am going to pick this time around!

    Kate
    All-Things-Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool scarf. Very pretty color. And I have a dog too. She does the same thing when I go to take pictures. I've made her my official scarf model.

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! we can do the 30x30 together! I'm nervous but its always great to hear other people doing it too!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!