Saturday, January 29, 2011

About us!

Welcome to our blog! (Officially!)  We are two sisters, CC and KS, with interests in clothes and shopping, crafts, cooking, and saving money!  Besides posting daily outfits, we want to write about the things we like most: eating, being crafty, and being thrifty enough to save money for shopping! 

More about CC: I am a late-20-something who is married to a great guy and has the best dog ever.  I have been following, enjoying, and studying fashion blogs for about a year now.  Recently I even started to plan outfits, which most often are inspired by bloggers out there much more fashionable and creative than me!  When Kendi announced her winter 30x30 remix I decided to take the plunge and try it, and luckily my sister wanted to start the blog with me, so here we are!  Stick around after the remix is over to see where we go from here.  Hints: cookies, dogs, and books!

 Bella!

More about KS: I am an early-20-something who is currently swamped completing my final semester of college for a degree in magazine journalism. I hope to find someone who is willing to hire me as a writer in the fields of fashion, beauty or art.  I have held internships with local papers and a well-known fashion designer, and I am excited to start blogging about subjects that I truly enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hi:) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment! I'm excited to find out you are going to do the Kendi 30X30 remix! I also signed up for it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I'm really excited to follow your blog and how things come along! I'm a puppy lover too! I just picked my dress/veil today. It was so fun. I posted pictures over at my site if you want to see it. I can't wait to see what you have for the 30 for 30. Its going to be fun and hard!

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also my wedding is this October so any help/advice you have would be so appreciated! I'm really excited and having fun in the process!

    -Elizabeth
    closetcraftkitchensavings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to you both!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!