Tuesday, March 8, 2011

EBEW: Polka Dots

(Dress: Banana Republic, Sweater: J. Crew, Tights: Hue, Shoes: Mudd)

I had a major hankering for polka dot tights all winter.  I never bought any because I didn't see the perfect pair, and all the nearly perfect pairs cost too much!  These particular tights became mine this weekend.  They had been sitting in a Macys clearance bin for a month or so, marked down to half price, but I still didn't want to pay that.  Saturday I price-checked them and they were marked down to $5!  Sold!  And then my awesome sister used part of her gift card to get them for me! 

No more perfect day to debut silver sparkly dots than the polka dot day at Everybody Everywhere!  I can't wait to see all the fun polka dot outfits today! 

-CC

5 comments:

  1. Those are some very cool tights. Especially for 5 bucks. I really like the color of that skirt too.

    -Elizabeth
    Girls Who Wear Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. this whole outfit goes so well together! the tights compliment the sweater with gold buttons and the skirt gives a little pop of color, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tights are adorable! they go so perfectly with your skirt.

    www.candidclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tights!

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. those tights were worth the wait and the EBEW event was definitely the best place to display them! I also just love the colour of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!